Celebrate your championship with magical artwork.
This remarkably detailed tournament trophy poster is suitable for framing.
The additional png file enables you to have the goblet artwork printed on a wide variety of photo gifts.
- Two downloadable, printable files are included in this purchase:
An 8 x 10" poster print of the trophy goblet
A transparent background png file
- These are instant downloads and will be available immediately after purchase. (No wait or shipping costs – hurray!) Please note that I am not mailing any physical prints to you, nor frames nor any of the photo gifts pictured.
- Print at home, bring the file to a local print shop, or use an online service such as Shutterfly or Walgreens to create prints, mugs, or dozens of other items. The photo gifts pictured above can all be created using the .png file included in your download.
- Print as many times as you wish. Your download will remain available in your Schoonmaker Studio account.
- Please note: the colors you see may vary from one monitor to the next and from monitor to printed product.
HOW IT WORKS:
Purchase this listing, and Schoonmaker Studio will immediately provide you with a link to your download. Because it contains 2 large files, the folder containing your artwork files has been “zipped,” and you will need to “unzip” it. Fear not, this is a simple procedure, and there are clear instructions at the end of this listing for anyone who might need them. Save your unzipped files to your computer and they will be ready to print or add to your design work.
All prints are for personal use or to give as gifts. Gifts must be in printed format and not digital files. You are not permitted to sell any of these images in either printed or digital form.
Because this is an instant digital download, I will not accept returns.
How to Open a Zip File
(by Sweetwater Sound, Inc.)
Open Zip Files on Windows
- Right click the ZIP folder and choose Extract All.
- Select the location where you want your extracted files to appear and click Extract. Extracting to the desktop makes files easier to find, but don’t store them there permanently.
- Your extracted files will now appear on your desktop or in whatever location you chose in step 2.
Open Zip Files on Mac
- Double click the ZIP folder.
- Locate the new contents in the same location as the ZIP folder.
Tip: After you “unzip” your files, you don’t need the ZIP file anymore. It’s OK to delete the ZIP file to save space on your hard drive. Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin or Trash so that the files don’t take up storage space on your hard drive.
Need more help unzipping? Check out these helpful illustrated instructions by Sweetwater Sound, Inc.